Sunday, June 27, 2010

three months - a lifetime..

We all like glass images trying to be all sparkly and perfect to everybody who looks at us. All poised and calm. Shoving things and deeds under the carpet so that the PERFECT IMAGE is not tarred. Have never been able to understand why people think that others around them have no ears, eyes or brains at all.  Funny though. Have been bought up in this world with the same set of values like almost all kids are. But 1 most important thing I have learnt is tht its important to be humble and grounded than concentrating on being perfect to the world. Have never wanted to be perfect. Loved being the tomboy and the imperfect mortal that I am. Still get happy on seeing the drops of rain falling on the ground, getting drenched in the fountain in a posh mall.. (trust me I was the 1st one but many followed ).. and its not just me, it’s the family and friends that have helped me understand that its so important to understand and accept who u are and be happy with it. . The last 3 months have been a gr8 learning time. When I came 2 Bangalore, I thought it was going to be over so soon that I wouldn’t even notice wats happening all around. N like many other times, was soo wrong. These 3 months have taught me so much that probably even a year wouldn’t have.
Have never been the hardcore studious types and so hav never looked at tasks as marks waiting to be put in the pocket. 1 big advantage of doin so is that I am able to decide what I like and what I don’t irrespective of the marks or result-value of it. But surprisingly liked my work so much that don’t mind spending loonng hours in office or the weekends.  guess this made things easier for me. So after a long time, really liked the office, the ppl, the work.. hope it turns out well. 
Also have learnt the importance of friends and family like never before. Have been lucky 2 have 2 gr8 frnds here who have helped me throughout my stay here n coz of those JUNKIES, have been able to njoy my stay in here.. .. guess saying thanks is a sheer formality for u ppl. The fun, leg pulling, weekend movies, sitting for hours at the stairs and lake.. OMG, I m soo gonna miss the tym we three spent together. God really wanted me to have a gud tym here so he sent these 2.. 
Had the time of my life with these ppl but trust me not a day went by without us sitting tog n not mentioning the TARRAS. .. have missed u ppl soooo much tht I cant even put it in words now. All of us r soo different from each other but still so similar.. so loveable.so cute.. we might not be complete alone but tog we are definitely a gang… love u guys n del. Some1 whoz believed in me throughout and helped me survive in the toughest tyms when I was away from home. Muaaahhhhh 
Didn’t anticipate that these 3 months would teach me lessons tht we take a lifetime to understand and learn. Will have mixed feelings when I leave the city, happy coz m goin back to friends I have missed so much and sad coz the city and the time spent here will be missed. The time almost flew by but will cherish it forever in my heart.. thanks Bangalore…

7 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie....u dont say thanks, i dont need to "No-mention" :) Hmm..well it has really been amazing here, to be honest, we have been 80% of the time in office but never felt the stress-only because v were together. U hav been a darling and the rest of the stuff can cum with my blog ;) But as usual well written. Good starting(the message is aptly conveyed);) And obv good abstract writing-del is a nice company.......
    Surely we are gonna mis this unaniticiapted, unholy, unplanned for and un called for FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. opaar wala jabhi deta deta chappar farke :D
    God bless you three and may you all have the best time of lives in the days to come..
    khoob masti karo and work hard also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i know the time is nearing :)
    but don't worry about it... hope is probably the best thing that has been embedded in us... keep that up and all should be cool :)

    enjoy your time at Bangalore... but ensure you have an umbrella :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet yaara... hmmm now it feeels like internship would finish sometime soon... no matter how much we crib abt things but we will always miss the good n bad times spent in these 3months....

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very Sweeet meghe, awww am missing u guys so much, yeh padhke mujhe wo Lavale campus wala ride yaad aagaya we had so much fun...
    god bless u sms and i promise i'll be there for u wenever u need me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx guys... :)
    will remember these 3 mnths for all the reasons.. :P

    ReplyDelete