Friday, April 23, 2010

Chances..

Life gives u chances.. then its up to u to take them or let them pass by silently..Guess i took mine..So here I m now in the city of bangalore. guess wat, even in the month of may(well almost may..:)), the city is cool.. for some1 like me whoz lived in the scroaching summers in the north, its a SHOCKING RELIEF..:)
Anyways just joind this new place for my interns n its amazing.. guess love the new change.. :).. miss my frnds here a lot though(miss u TARRAS....:)).it would b soo much fun if u all and udi wer also here.. :D
Hey btw was just sittin n wrote this up.. here it goes. :)


Looking around in the new place,
Everybody is happy with a smiling face.
A smile makes the world go round,
N here nobody even moves without a sound.
some run, some giggle, even some1 who sings,
It feels they all can fly, they all hav wings.
Responsibilities , I heard, take a toll,
Bt here everybody seems 2 be on a roll.
And trust me its nt like they r not workin,
They do it all, and definitely not jerking..
Away from home,. Away from my land,
They r always ready with a helping hand..
Miss my loved ones and the gr8 friends,
They r always there, not like the temp trends..
Thought I would be on the run,
Always working in the sun..
But here its an altogether different story,
It’s the work plus all the glory..
This a place I love to come to,
In the mornings I yearn to run to.
Might just be like another trend,
But it really works, my dear friend.
IT jobs are also fun,
Not just GEEKS on the run..
Good I found a place like this,
Now I know life gives u chances u should never miss.

7 comments:

  1. miss u too queen of tarra group :D, ur in best place enjoy 3 months like anything and then we all will be back together for some more tarra actions :)
    I got sm plans for sm new tarrebaazi, " Ragging of Juniors "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work.BTW, i saw that you have plans of ragging your juniors. We are looking forward to lunch now.Remember,'you get what you give' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! great to hear you are enjoying meghe.. :-)
    Amol - totally agreed upon. Our batch has nothing short of Legen .. wait for it.. dary!
    so it's time that we start the age old custom once again!

    Yippie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like always very well written. but yes now we are here n surely you are not a left alone TARRA/TARRI...lolz....Thou art gifted with words....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm......now u wont be lonely n all alone cos my dream of njoi with 2 more tarras stands shattered
    opportunity came in 2day but it was already late
    lets c wat lyf has in store for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Megha-Awesome....kaha se aati hai yeh sab lines tere dimag mein...very well written :)

    @Rohit: u already have one tarra's company. Megha was alone so the 2 tarras had to give her company ;)

    ReplyDelete